Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

Sehr Gut!

Ich mochte diesen film sehr fiel! ErdbeereUhr ist den Konig von den Portal! Allen heil ErdbeereUhr!

-torchclock

Goldenclocks Anchor Goldenclocks Anchor

Amazing

This is one of the few movies that I have ever actually laughed out loud. My parents looked at me then saw the cats butt and I was liek "oh noes!`111!" but den they saw goldenclock and dey was all liek "that dude is cool, its okay" and yay!

-torchcock

Normal Guys Normal Guys

I love you.

Greatest flash in the history of the world. (douche)

-TorchClock

ScrewdriverClock responds:

<3 you snokums

Ban lifted Ban lifted

Spectacular

This a wonderful masterpiece of love, conviction, betrayal, and redemption, all viewed through the 3rd person watching AMPM and his rainbow jacket struggling to take back what was his and return to the Clock Crew. This masterpiece is the best thing I have ever seen on Newgrounds, therefore nothing but praise can be given.

LotusClock responds:

Thank you. Now I believe I owe you a nickel for this, right? Well a deal's a deal. (5ยข)

OTB - Love Blitzkrieg OTB - Love Blitzkrieg

Spectacular

But of course, what else could you produce? Every time I have seen one of your flashes I have been thoroughly amazed at the amount of quality they are. All I can really say is keep it up and never stop, because one day you're going to take this world by storm.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Sweet, glad you like them! And you know I will.

Screwdrivers's SDTTTSFE Screwdrivers's SDTTTSFE

A great work of art!

I could really feel the warm loving Thanksgiving vibe come through this flash. My family all got around the ol' desktop and we watched, we laughed, we sung along! A true masterpiece. I have a feeling this will now be an annual tradition. It just uplifts my whole family, especially my little cousin Jeffy who has cancer. It might just cure it due to the happiness this flash brought him!

The music was great and uplifting, also the movie was beautifully synced to the music so you could really feel what was going on in the movie just by the music.

All in all this was a masterpiece.

-TorchClock